首頁/ News & Information/News

News

In all industries, the average integrity rate of the emplyees is 82%. The rest 18% employees offer discrepant resumes.

Octagon Jincheng participated in the annual meeting of Guangdong Human Resources Research Association

2018-03-06

      On November 26th, 2017, the annual meeting of Guangdong Human Resources Research Society was grandly held at Guangdong University of Finance and Economics. Mr. Lin Weifeng, COO, was invited to attend.

      At the research meeting, Mr. Lin Weifeng, COO of Octagon Chengcheng obtained the "Guangdong Province Human Resources Study 2017" for his outstanding contribution to the industry. It will highlight the contribution of individual awards. This is not only a recognition of Lin's individual, but also a high degree of recognition for the company's eight-way company.

Mr. Lin Weifeng received the award (third left)

      Since its establishment in 2008, Octagon has gone through nearly 10 years. During this ten-year period, Allways Jincheng has been adhering to ""; Helping recruitment decision-making's core service concept successfully provided the service and support for pre-employee background investigation for more than 1,000 well-known domestic and foreign companies. During the customer's return visit, we found that some of the top 500 companies even cooperated with Octagon Jincheng for 8 years. What exactly is the reason that has prompted all parties of the company to stand out in the industry and has always been the object of trust and choice by customers? Octagon Jincheng CEO Liu Yuying gave the answer.

Mr. Liu Yuying's speech

Shaping the workplace integrity atmosphere make the employment environment more fair

      Currently, the impact of professional integrity has escalated into social issues. Men from elementary school diplomas pretending to be masters of Tsinghua MBA and repeatedly found executives Work to the Hangzhou nanny deliberately arson Finally, to understand the background of this person has a lot of debt lawsuits, etc. These incidents, we can easily see that in these people, the past experience will have some integrity and moral stains, perhaps, these are later They produce the root cause of crime. In addition to this, in the workplace, the integrity issue of fraudulent past experiences has been endless, and forged educational experiences, forged work experiences or work performances have been encountered by almost every HR in every company.

      Liu said“Nowadays, such a workplace environment not only makes it difficult for HR companies to find suitable talents, but also exposes companies to certain employment risks. At the same time, some people’s professional frauds also affect the fairness of other job-seekers. In this atmosphere, we must change.”

 

Objective, true, deep back  Helps with recruitment decisions

      The third-party pre-employment background investigation is a multi-dimensional investigation based on candidate identity information, education background, bad records, commercial interests, credit risks, interviews with job proficiency testers, etc., which is more comprehensive than traditional back-order work. There is a certain reference value for the enterprise's recruitment decision, and the correct decision-making can help companies reduce costs and avoid potential risks.

      Liu said:“At present, many companies in China use the company’s own HR or headhunters to do back-annotation work after recruitment. From a professional point of view, this is actually not comprehensive enough and may not be objective, such as headhunters and headhunters. There are more or less certain interests related to consultants and candidates. As a third-party pre-employment background investigation agency, Octagon Jincheng can be more objective, realistic, and in-depth in excavating candidates’ past career records when they conduct an adjustment call. Happening”.

      During the customer's return visit, we also found that many customers chose Palladium Jincheng because of the depth of their back-up reports, especially in the depth of their employees’ past work experience and performance. They can also be based on employees. The unit's needs effectively help companies solve pre-employment pain points and prevent employment risks.

 

Standardized workplace integrity system   Let trust have evidence to follow

      At present in China, the work of human resources occupational credit investigation is still in the development period, but it has gradually been paid more and more attention by enterprises. After all, the cost of employment risks is enormous. The integrity of the human resources industry's workplace system needs further development. To standardize and promote, it requires a professional third-party pre-employment background investigation agency such as Allen Jincheng to assist corporate decision-making on recruitment, so that trust in the workplace can be truly documented.